6/30/10

a fine short hairy

i use to have such nice long and thick shiny black asian hair. after 5 times of stripping it it has come to this. ive made the big chop this morning and i cant ever remember my hair ever being this short. i had the intention of getting it cute and dyed into the regrowth chocolate brown look = but i was denied. i was told i wasn't allowed to colour my hair until my hair is was treated properly and more frequently. violet cut my hair at nylon hair in ripponlea (AND I THINK SHE DID AN AMAZING JOB). p.s. i got my KW sunnies and i look like i've come from space.. hehe xx

3 comments:

onika said...

looks great babe!!! love the sunnies too.

Anonymous said...

The cut is gorgeous!! I love, love the sunnies, very cool.

AleenaB said...

I love these Karen Walkers! They look great on you.

http://lenslooks.blogspot.com/