6/8/10

winter colour!

ive been sticking to a lot of blacks the last few weeks, i mean everything is black and a lot of people have been commenting on my look - my response is that i'm mourning that i've put on the winter weight - thanks to you chocolate.. and cakes. but i find its quite hard finding my clothes in my room as everything is black. 

black is the easiest of colours to wear and buy, black on black, unless its textured. like my black l/s tops, skivvys, black leggings, sheer tights, opaques, blouses, jackets and lets not forgetting my accessories. black boots, black shoes, black leather bags, black beanies...

my point is,.. i think i'm getting lost in a sea of black.. and shines of colour is always a new breath of fresh air! 

the purple/fuschia (spl) is from a really cool thrift store (with 12 stalls) in melbourne called carlisle st bazaar, its a pretty laid back store with a lot of different types of stock, from re worked vintage, to vintage, to second clothing and sometimes up and coming designers. pretty exciting xx

No comments: